Spiced Eggplants With Saffron Olive Oil
Are you searching for a delicious recipe that combines the classic Mediterranean flavors of eggplant, saffron, and olive oil? Look no further! Our tasty spiced eggplants with saffron olive oil dish is guaranteed to tantalize your tastebuds. Not only is this meal simple enough to make in just thirty minutes, but it also offers a unique combination of sweetness from the eggplant with hints of intense flavor from the saffron and rich aroma from the extra-virgin olive oil. Best of all, each bite yields a succulent texture that will have everyone coming back for more--even those who are usually opposed to trying new food combinations! Try out this remarkable recipe today; your taste buds won't be disappointed.
- 3 eggplants, small
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp paprika
5+5 tbs olive oil
1 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp saffron
- 2 tbs coriander leaves to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 370°F. Mix 5 tbsof olive oil with the ginger, coriander, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
2. Pierce the eggplants and drizzle with the spiced olive oil mixture. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until soft and charred.
3. In the meantime, heat the remaining olive oil over very low heat and add the saffron. Whisk and allow to cool down to infuse.
- 4. Spread a good amount of Greekyogurt on a serving plate and add the eggplants on top.
5. Drizzle with the saffron olive oil and serve hot, garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
Products used in this Recipe: