Spiced Eggplants With Saffron Olive Oil
- 3 eggplants, small
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp paprika
- 5+5 tbsolive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp saffron
- 2 tbs coriander leaves to garnish
- 1. Preheat the oven to 370°F. Mix 5 tbsof olive oil with the ginger, coriander, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 2. Pierce the eggplants and drizzle with the spiced olive oil mixture. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until soft and charred.
- 3. In the meantime, heat the remaining olive oil over very low heat and add the saffron. Whisk and allow to cool down to infuse.
- 4. Spread a good amount of Greekyogurt on a serving plate and add the eggplants on top.
- 5. Drizzle with the saffronolive oil and serve hot, garnished with fresh coriander leaves.