Smoked Pork Chops In Bbq Sauce
Tired of fighting with the grill and getting undercooked, overly dry pork chops? We've got you covered! Introducing our irresistibly delicious smoked pork chops in BBQ sauce. Every batch is pre-smoked to juicy perfection before being marinated in a sweet and savory bbq sauce that adds an extra layer of flavor without overpowering the natural smoky taste. You're sure to love this classic dish for its unbeatable balance of smokey, tangy flavors - it's just too good not to try!
- 2 pork chops, smoked
- 1/2 onion, red, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
3 tbs olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 tsp pepper, black
- spring onions to garnish
1. Heat the olive oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the onions for 3 minutes, add the cherry tomatoes whole and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, and pepper.
- 2. Add the wine and simmer for a minute. Add the BBQ sauce and stir well.
- 3. Toss in the pork chops to heat through and simmer until the sauce thickens into a thick glaze.
- 4. Adjust the seasoning and serve hot, garnished with spring onions.
Products used in this Recipe: