Smoked Pork Chops In Bbq Sauce
- 2 pork chops, smoked
- 1/2 onion, red, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsolive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp pepper, black
- spring onions to garnish
- 1. Heat the olive oilin a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Sauté the onions for 3 minutes, add the cherry tomatoes whole and cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, and pepper.
- 2. Add the wine and simmer for a minute. Add the BBQ sauce and stir well.
- 3. Toss in the pork chops to heat through and simmer until the sauce thickens into a thick glaze.
- 4. Adjust the seasoning and serve hot, garnished with spring onions.