Salmon Taco Salad
Are you looking for an easy and delicious meal to prepare? Look no further because we've got just the recipe! We are so excited to share our tasty salmon taco salad with you. Packed full of fresh flavors and colors, this creative combination will leave your mouth watering and wanting more. Not only is it bursting with amazing flavor, but it's also surprisingly simple—all you need are a few ingredients and short amount of time to let the magic happen. So put away that takeout menu and get ready to make something yummy that everyone in your family will love!
- 8 taco shells
- 10oz salmon fillets, fresh/frozen, chopped in bite-sized cubes
- 1 pc avocado, diced in small cubes
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup peanuts
4+1tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 tbs olive oil
1/2 lemon, juice only
For the dressing
- 2. Remove the pan from the heat and add the scallions and limejuice and zest. Fill the tacos with the mixture.
- 3. Top with the avocado, peanuts and parsleyleaves.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately.