- 1. Preheat the oven to 325°F and place 6 ramekins in a baking pan.
2. Whisk the egg yolks with the honey and salt in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- 3. In a small saucepan whisk the cream with the milk and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat.
4. Add the cream mixture into the eggs, in a stream while whisking. Add the vanilla extract.
- 5. Divide the mixtureinto the ramekins.Pour enough boiling water around the ramekins aiming to reach⅔ of the way up the sides.
- 6. Cover with a piece of aluminum foil and bake 30-35 min, until golden.
- 7. Remove the cups from the baking pan and allow to reach temperature.
8. Just before serving, drizzle with a little olive oil and serve.