Linguini With Salmon And Dried Tomato Pasta
Do you love cooking new things and trying out delicious recipes? Then look no further - this linguini with salmon and dried tomato pasta is the perfect recipe for you! Not only does it taste great, but it’s easy to make too. Win-win! In this blog post, we will take a closer look at how to prepare this tasty dish - from choosing the right ingredients to simple tips that will help yield an incredible final product. So, throw on your apron and get ready to try something new in the kitchen. Welcome to your next family dinner favorite: linguini with salmon and dried tomato pasta!
- 4 oz linguini
- 4 oz salmon fillets, flaked
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 onion, red, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
4 tb olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh basil to garnish
- 1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta al dente,
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the salmon with the onions and dried tomatoes for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute, seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. Add the wine and simmer for 5 minutes to reduce into a thick glaze. Toss in the pasta and mix well.
- 4. Serve hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
Products used in this Recipe: