Grilled Peach Ginger Bourbon
- 6 peaches
- 3+1 tbs honey
- 5tbs olive oil
- 4 shots bourbon
- 1 cup ginger peach drink
- 1. Prepare the grill to medium heat.
- 2. Halve and pit the peaches. Brush with a generous dose of olive oiland honey and place cut-side down on the grill.
- 3. Cook for 4-5 minutes, flip and grill until the skins are charred for about 2-3 minutes more.
- 4. Place the peaches in a jar, add ice and the remaining honey. Add the bourbon, and the gingerpeachdrink and stir.
- 5. Serve ice cold with a piece of peach in each glass.