Green Bean Parmesan Baked Fries
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. Whisk the egg with the Greekyogurt in a bowl. In another bowl combine the flour with the parmesancheese, garlicpowder and blackpepper.
- 3. Dip the greenbeans in the egg mixture first, then roll in the almondflour-parmesan mixture, making sure to coat each piece evenly.
- 4. Transfer on the prepared baking pan.
- 5. Drizzle with olive oil and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- 6. Make the dip by whisking together the yogurt with the olive oil, lemonjuice, herbs and salt.
- 7. Serve the beanshot, straight from the oven with the yogurt dip.