Fritattawith Feta And Paprika Olive Oil
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. Whisk the eggs with the milk and bakingpowder. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the red and greenpeppers for 2 minutes. Pour in the egg mixture and top with the cherrytomatoes. Cook on the stove for 2 minutes.
- 4. Add the fetacheese and transfer into to the oven to cook 10 more minutes until golden brown at the top.
- 5. In the meantime, make the paprika oil: Whisk the paprika, chili and olive oil together and heat over very low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- 6. Remove the frittata from the oven and cut into pieces. Transfer on a plate, drizzle with a generous dose of paprika olive oil and serve hot.