- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
3. Take 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and heat in a non-stick pan. Sauté the spinach for 2-3 minutes.
4. Place the spinach, the flour mixture, the remaining olive oil, and the egg in a blender or food processor and process to get a crumbly dough.
- 5. Wrap in cling film and place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
6. Using a rolling pin or a tall glass, roll out the dough on the parchment paper. Cut into squares with a knife and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- 7. Allow to reach room temperature and serve with your favorite dip or cheese
Products used in this Recipe: