Crepes With Arugula-Walnut Pesto
If you’re looking for a creative and delicious way to upgrade your breakfast, then look no further than this crepes with arugula-walnut pesto recipe! This savory dish will make an excellent addition to your brunch menu and can easily be enjoyed by the whole family. Not only is it simple yet scrumptious, but the flavors of the arugula-walnut pesto accentuate the creamy texture of the crepes in just the right way. Try out this recipe today to add a flavorful twist to your weekend meal!
- 1 cup wholewheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups arugula
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 cup walnuts
1 clove garlic
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
For the pesto
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs with the milk and flour. Add a pinch of salt.
2. Heat one tsp of olive oil in a pan and pour a good dollop of the crepe batter, tilting the pan in a circular motion to coat the surface with the batter evenly.
- 3. Cook the crepes for about a minute on each side.
4. In the meantime, make the pesto: In a blender, process the arugula with olive oil, parmesan, garlic, pepper, and walnuts.
- 5. Season to taste and spread a couple of pesto tablespoons in each crepe. Fold or wrap and serve hot.
Products used in this Recipe: