Creamy Meatball Soup
Are you in the mood for something comforting and delicious? Look no further than this recipe for Creamy Meatball Soup! With classic Italian flavors and simple ingredients, it's sure to become one of your regular go-to comfort dishes. Not only is this soup cozy and easy to make, but its flavors are guaranteed to be a hit with your friends and family. Ready in just 45 minutes, you'll have dinner on the table before you know it!
- 7 oz beef, minced
- 2/3 cup rice
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 onion, medium, finely chopped
- 1 egg
4 tbsp olive oil + extra to serve
2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili flakes
1. Mix the beef with the eggs, meat, and half the amount of rice seasoning with salt and chili. Knead and shape into bite-size meatballs.
2. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and sauté the meatballs for 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Add the cream and broth, add the remaining rice and bring to a gentle simmer over medium heat for 30-35 minutes, adding more broth or water if needed.
4. Serve hot sprinkled with chili flakes and drizzled with olive oil.
Products used in this Recipe: