Cream of Feta Soup
- 2 potatoes, small, diced
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 cupsvegetable broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 onion, yellow, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tspolive oil+ extra togarnish
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Optional to garnish:
- 2-4tbs fresh green, seasonal herbs
- 1. Heat theolive oilin a saucepan and sauté the potatoes with the onions for 10 minutes, seasoning with pepper. Add the garlic and stir, allowing to soften for a minute.
- 2. Add the wine and cook for 5 minutes, over high heat. Add the broth and simmer 10-15 minutes. Add the fetacheese.
- 3. Puree the soup with a stick blender, fold in the yoghurt and remove from the heat.
- 4. Serve the soup hot, garnished with fresh herbs and a swirl of olive oil.