Couscous Casserole With Meatballs And Mozzarella
- 1. Preheat the oven to oven to 350°F. Mix the mincedbeef with the breadcrumbs, egg, onion,
- 2. garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and knead. Shape into bitesize meatballs and set aside.
- 3. In a large baking pan, combine the couscous with the tomatopuree and yoghurt. Add a bit of water to cover the ingredients.
- 4. Arrange the meatballs in the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. Remove from the oven and add the mozzarella pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and return to the oven for 5-10 more minutes until golden brown. Serve hot.