Chili Lime Beef Foil Parcels
- 11 ½ lb steak 680g, top sirloin
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups champignon mushrooms, halved
- 2 onions, red, large
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 limes, juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 cupolive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Optional: spring onions to garnish
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2. Cut the steak into roughly 2 inch/5cm dices.
- 3. Toss in a mixing bowl with the cherrytomatoes, garlic, onions and mushrooms. Season with salt, paprika and chilli and coat with the limejuice and olive oil.
- 4. Make little foil parcels and divide the mixture in the parcels. Place on a baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes until the meat is tender.
- 5. Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve hot from the oven optionally garnished with chopped springonions.