Chili Lime Beef Foil Parcels
Are you looking for a delicious, easy-to-make meal that'll tantalize your taste buds? Look no further than our chili lime beef foil parcels! These tasty, flavourful treats are perfect for any night of the week and require minimal preparation. Plus, they lock in all the wonderful juices from the beef to keep it extra moist and succulent. Ready to give this zesty delicacy a try? Read on to find out how you can make these mouthwatering chili lime beef foil parcels at home!
- 11 ½ lb steak 680g, top sirloin
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups champignon mushrooms, halved
- 2 onions, red, large
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 limes, juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili flakes
1/4 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
- Optional: spring onions to garnish
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut the steak into roughly 2-inch/5cm dice.
3. Toss in a mixing bowl with the cherry tomatoes, garlic, onions, and mushrooms. Season with salt, paprika, and chili, and coat with lime juice and olive oil.
4. Make little foil parcels and divide the mixture into the parcels. Place on a baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes until the meat is tender.
5. Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve hot from the oven optionally garnished with chopped spring onions.
Products used in this Recipe: