Chicken Burgers With Quinoa
If you are looking for a delicious and healthy way to switch things up with your weekly meal plan, try adding in these incredible chicken burgers with quinoa! We have taken the classic hamburger to the next level with our savory combination of crunchy quinoa and juicy chicken. Whether you are grilling out or simply cooking in a pan, this recipe is sure to be an instant favorite that will have everyone drooling for more!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup ground chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 onion, red, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 broccoli, cut in florets, cooked
1/6 cups olive oil
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
1 tsp salt
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the couscous al dente.
2. Mix the ground chicken with the egg, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Knead and shape into burgers.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side over medium heat, until cooked.
4. Serve the burgers hot with a side of quinoa and broccoli, drizzled with extra olive oil.
Products used in this Recipe: