Chicken Brocolli Soup with Coconut Cream and Olive Oil
Welcome to our new blog post! If you are looking for a delicious and nutritious soup recipe, then the Chicken Broccoli Soup with Coconut Cream and Olive Oil is just the thing. This comforting recipe has all the flavors that make your taste buds dance, while providing an abundance of nutrition to keep your body healthy and strong. Not only are these ingredients simple to source, but they also offer an incredible texture combination - tender chicken, crunchy broccoli and rich coconut cream come together magnificently when mixed in warm olive oil. The best part? It's ready in under 30 minutes making it perfect for busy weeknight dinners!
- 7 oz chicken breast, sliced
1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 carrots, medium, chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper, black
1. Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan and sauté the chicken with the broccoli and carrots for 5 minutes.
2. Add the rice, stir to combine the flavors and add the broth and cream. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the rice is tender, adding water if needed.
- 3. Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve hot.
Products used in this Recipe: