Chicken and Beans Salad with Avocado and Cucumber
Welcome to a tasty world of flavor and nutrition! Get ready for your tastebuds to dance when you try this delicious Chicken and Beans Salad with Avocado and Cucumber. Not only will you love the combination of crunchy veggies, zesty citrus flavors, creamy avocado, juicy chicken, and tart beans but also your body will thank you for being nourished by all the vitamins that come from this amazing salad. Stop worrying about what to make for dinner because we have got it covered with this easy-to-make yet super satisfying dish!
- 1/2 chicken breast, sliced into fillets
- 1/2 cup beans, canned
- 1 cucumber, large, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/2 lemon
1 tbsp flaxseed
3+3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a non-stick pan and sauté the chicken fillets, seasoning with salt and pepper, for 3-5 minutes on each side, until completely cooked through.
2. In the meantime, mix the cucumber with the beans, avocado, flaxseed, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Whisk the remaining olive oil with the lemon juice to make a dressing.
4. Serve the salad with the chicken fillets, drizzled with the dressing.
Products used in this Recipe: