Cauliflower Au Gratin
Are you looking for an amazing side dish to add to your next meal? Cauliflower Au Gratin is the perfect accompaniment! Rich, creamy and loaded with flavor, everyone will be asking for seconds. This easy-to-make dish pairs perfectly with a wide variety of entrees and takes very little time in the kitchen. Plus, it's great if you're trying to lighten up your favorite comfort foods without sacrificing taste. Get ready to wow your family and friends with this delicious recipe!
1. Preheat the oven to 370°F.
2. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the cauliflower florets for 5 minutes.
4. Place the cauliflower in a baking pan and top with the minced lamb. Whisk the eggs with the yogurt and pour over the mixture. Stir to combine.
- 5. Mix the parmesan with the breadcrumbs and sprinkle on top.
- 6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and serve hot.