Cauliflower Au Gratin
- 5 oz minced lamb
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 tbs grated parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsolive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp pepper black
- 1. Preheat the oven at 370°F.
- 2. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the cauliflowerflorets for 5 minutes.
- 3. Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the lamb for 5 minutes, seasoning with salt, paprikaand pepper.
- 4. Place the cauliflower in a baking pan and top with the mincedlamb. Whisk the eggswith the yogurtand pour over the mixture. Stir to combine.
- 5. Mix the parmesan with the breadcrumbs and sprinkle on top.
- 6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and serve hot.