Avocado Evoo Brownies
Love the creamy texture and nutty taste of avocados? Ready to take your baked goods game to the next level? Our amazing Avocado Evoo Brownies have created a real buzz amongst all our customers - they're sure to quickly become one of your go-to recipes! Every bite melts in your mouth as you experience an indulgent combination of super moist cocoa brownie, creamy chunks of avocado, and a hint of extra virgin olive oil. Time to change up the way you bake - give these juicy treats a try and let us know what you think!
1 avocado, large, ripe
2 eggs, large, room temperature
4 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup wholewheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup dark chocolate, chopped/grated
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. With an electric mixer, whisk together the avocado, eggs, olive oil, and confectioners’ sugar to get a smooth and lump-free batter.
3. In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients: the cocoa powder with the flour and baking powder. Whisk well.
4. Add the dry ingredients mixture into the avocado batter.
- 5. Add half the amount of the chopped chocolate and stir.
- 6. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate on top.
7. Bake for about 20 minutes and allow to reach room temperature before cutting and serving.
Products used in this Recipe: