Recipe-359-Potato Soup with Salmon
Warm up this winter with the ultimate comfort food – potato soup with salmon! This hearty, delicious meal is sure to be a hit at your next gathering or family dinner. Whether you’re looking for a unique twist on an old favorite or just trying something new, our recipe promises to delight even the pickiest of eaters. Packed full of nutrients and tons of flavor, not only will you enjoy its taste but also feel great afterwards as well! So what are you waiting for? Let's get started and make your perfect bowl of potato soup with salmon today!
- 4 potatoes, medium chopped coarsely
- 1 cup cream + extra to garnish
- 2 salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
4 tbs olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
- dill to garnish
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and sauté the potatoes for 5 minutes, seasoning with salt, and pepper. Add the salmon and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute. Remove the salmon and set aside.
- Add the cream and broth and simmer over medium heat for 20-25 minutes, adding more broth if needed. Puree with a stick blender until creamy and smooth.
- Pull the salmon meat apart with a fork and add to the soup. Season to taste.
- Serve hot with dill and a swirl of cream.
Products used in this Recipe: