Recipe-349-Lemon Coconut Olive Oil Truffles
If you’re looking for a tantalizing treat to add some pizzazz to your next gathering, look no further than these delicious lemon coconut olive oil truffles sure to please any palate. Drawing on the best of all worlds - sweet citrus, creamy coconut and nutty olive oil - our handmade truffles not only have an amazing taste, but they also provide healthy fats that make them a nutritious option. Perfectly sized for snacking or adding to a charcuterie board during entertaining, each one of these little morsels packs an unforgettable flavor combination into every bite!
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
3 tbs olive oil
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar, powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 tsp sea salt
Start by lining a freezer-proof surface (like a chopping board or a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Combine the cream cheese with the olive oil coconut flour, sugar, salt, lemon zest and juice, and the vanilla extract. Mix well to get a dough.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes and shape into bite-sized balls
- Roll the balls into the shredded coconut.
- Place on the prepared surface and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Serve cold or store in the fridge or freezer.
Products used in this Recipe: