Recipe-342-Coffee-Vanilla Olive Oil Custard
Welcome, friends! I'm so excited to share my favorite recipe with you today – Coffee-Vanilla Olive Oil Custard. If you haven't tried an olive oil custard yet, then you are seriously missing out. This heavenly combination of coffee and rich vanilla flavors blended together in a luxurious Italian custard will have your taste buds jumping for joy! Paired with some fresh fruit or a scoop of ice cream, this indulgent desert can easily be the highlight at any dinner gathering. So what are you waiting for? Let's get started on creating this delicious treat!
Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease 6 custard ramekins.
- Using an electric mixer, whisk the eggs for 3-5 minutes until frothy.
- Remove from the heat and add the whisked eggs stirring constantly.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Place the custard ramekins in a baking dish. Pour water in the baking dish halfway up the ramekins to make a water bath.
- Divide the custard mixture into the ramekins evenly. Sprinkle a dash of instant coffee on each custard and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until golden.
- Serve immediately or let them reach room temperature and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.