Recipe-300-No Bake EVOO Carrot Cake Bars
Hey there! Are you looking for the perfect healthy dessert recipe to enjoy without having to turn on your oven? Look no further than these delicious and easy-to-make No Bake EVOO Carrot Cake Bars. Not only are they full of sweet carrot flavor, but they also contain extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) which adds a lovely hint of richness as well as some added nutritional benefits. Plus, with no baking needed, it's a super simple recipe that will have you indulging in scrumptious snacks before you know it!
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 3 carrots, medium, grated
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk, full fat
- 1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup cream cheese, full fat
1 tbs olive oil
- 2/3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs honey
For the cream cheese frosting:
Line an 8x8 inch container with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl combine the carrots with the coconut, cinnamon and salt.
Heat the milk over very low heat in a saucepan and add the peanut butter, honey, olive oil and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Mix the dry with the wet ingredients and spread the mixture into the prepared container. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Make the frosting:
Whisk together the cream cheese with the olive oil, cinnamon and honey.
- Spread the frosting on the cake and refrigerate to set for 20 minutes.
- Slice the cake into bars and serve at room temperature.
Products used in this Recipe: