Recipe-262-Spinach Salad with Poached Eggs and Parmesan Croutons
Welcome to the ultimate taste experience! If you're looking for a hearty meal that is both delicious and nutritious, then our Spinach Salad with Poached Eggs and Parmesan Croutons may be just what you need. This warm salad is perfect for lunch or dinner and it's packed full of rich flavor, crunchy texture, and fresh seasonal ingredients. Not only that, but it's super easy to put together with minimal effort involved! So grab your favorite pan and let's get cooking - You'll have this savory dish ready in no time flat. Bon Appétit!
In a large mixing bowl combine the flour with the baking powder and salt add the olive oil and gradually the water to make an elastic dough. Add more flour or water if needed. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and flatten with your hands.
- Heat a dry pan and cook the flatbreads for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
While the flatbreads reach room temperature, make the topping by mixing together the olive oil with the parmesan to make a paste.
- Dice the flatbreads into croutons and in a large mixing bowl coat with the parmesan topping.
- Transfer on the baking pan and bake for 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- In the meantime, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and poach the eggs for 4 minutes.
In a serving bowl mix the spinach with the cherry tomatoes, and top with the poached eggs. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and sprinkle with oregano.
- Toss in the homemade croutons and serve at room temperature.