Recipe-256-Feta Cheesesteak Casserole
Are you looking for an easy, delicious way to make a hearty meal for your family? Look no further than this Feta Cheesesteak Casserole! Combining cheesy goodness with the flavors of steak and mushrooms, this casserole is sure to please everyone at the dinner table. Plus, it's quick and easy – just assemble all ingredients in one pan and bake! Let us show you how simple it is to create a tasty dish that will have everyone asking for seconds.
- 2 cups ground beef
- 1 cup red and green peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 - 5 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 onion, red, medium, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
4 tbs olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper, black
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet and sauté the ground beef with the onions and peppers for 10 minutes.
- Add the parsley and stir.
- Transfer into a baking dish and add the crumbled feta cheese.
- Top with a layer of provolone cheese and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot.
Products used in this Recipe: