- 1 iceberg lettuce, quartered
- 1/3 cup bacon crisped and chopped
- 4 eggs, medium sized, hard-boiled chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt,
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
In a large bowl mix the bacon with the eggs, tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles. Toss gently.
- Arrange the iceberg wedges on a serving plate and top with the mixture.
Make the dressing by whisking the Greek yogurt with the sour cream, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, blue cheese crumbles and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the dressing over the wedges and serve at room temperature.
Products used in this Recipe: