Recipe-179-Olive Oil Beef Stroganoff
Are you looking for a dinner recipe that's sure to please the whole family? Look no further than Olive Oil Beef Stroganoff! This hearty and flavorful dish is a cozy favorite, combining tender beef with creamy mushrooms and Marsala wine in an irresistible sauce. Best of all, it's ready in under 30 minutes - so there's no need to spend hours slaving over a stove! Invite your loved ones around for dinner tonight and delight them with this quick, easy-to-make meal that feels like home.
- 3 ½ cups ground beef
- 6 cups mushrooms, white, sliced
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Parsley to garnish
Heat the olive oil, in a large skillet and sauté the ground beef, for 5-7 minutes, seasoning with salt and paprika. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
Heat the remaining olive oil and sauté the mushrooms for 20 minutes until golden, seasoning again with a bit of salt and paprika.
- Add the broth, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard to skillet. Bring to a gentle simmer and add the cooked beef.
- Allow simmering for 10 more minutes to combine the flavors, adding more broth if needed.
- Serve hot, garnished with parsley.
Products used in this Recipe: