Recipe-160-Olive Oil Pumpkin Cupcakes
Are you ready to add some delicious flavor to your fall baking? Look no further than these Olive Oil Pumpkin Cupcakes! These cupcakes are a unique twist on the classic pumpkin favorite and use olive oil instead of vegetable oil for an added depth of flavor. With the perfect combination of spices and sweetness, these cupcakes will tantalize your taste buds and be sure to satisfy all your guests. Whether seasonally appropriate or simply a fun change from traditional cakes, this is one recipe you don't want to miss out on!
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs, large
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree, homemade or can
½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a muffin tin with liners.
Whisk together the eggs, pumpkin puree, olive oil, vanilla, honey, nutmeg and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
Add the flour, salt and baking powder, while mixing until you get a smooth, lump-free batter.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin tin and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Let them reach room temperature.
- In the meantime, whisk the yoghurt with the honey to make a frosting. Frost the muffins using a pastry bag or simply a spoon.
Products used in this Recipe: