Recipe-122-Fall Harvest Salad with Maple Mustard Vinaigrette
Autumn has arrived, and with it comes the wonderful flavors of fall produce! Apples, sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts—how can you pass up all these delicious treats? If you're looking for an easy-to-make autumn meal that really captures the essence of this season's harvest bounty, try this delectable Fall Harvest Salad with Maple Mustard Vinaigrette. Packed full of nutritious root veggies and seasonal fruits, this salad is sure to become one of your go-to dinner staples for years to come. With its zesty dressing made from pure Canadian maple syrup and Dijon mustard, there'll be no shortage of flavor in every bite. And best yet: it's ready in only 30 minutes. So go ahead – celebrate the start of autumn with a wholesome bowlful!
- 5 oz mixed greens
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, roasted
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 slices pancetta, crisped, diced
1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
For the Maple Mustard Vinaigrette
Make the dressing by processing the olive oil, with the vinegar, maple syrup, garlic, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a blender until creamy.
- In a large salad bowl combine the mixed greens with the squash, apple, radishes, and pancetta. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and top with the walnuts. Serve at room temperature.
Products used in this Recipe: