Recipe-121-Bloody Mary Soup
Welcome to a world of flavor - where classic meets modern! Taste buds will be delighted with the savory goodness of our new Bloody Mary Soup. This zesty soup has all the tangy and slightly sweet flavors that you love in your favorite Bloody Mary, but it's cooled down for an extra-tasty springtime dinner. Plus, its unique combination of ingredients makes for a wonderful soup that's loved by everyone. So why not give it a try tonight? You'll be glad you did!
- 2 28 oz. cans whole tomatoes
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons horseradish paste
4 tbs olive oil, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tsp honey
1⁄2 tsp salt
Heat the olive oil in a deep saucepan. Sauté the onions with the celery for 3-4 minutes, then add the garlic and stir to combine the flavors.
Add the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, honey and salt. Allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- With a stick blender, food processor or blender, puree the soup until semi-smooth.
- Serve hot garnished with dollops of horseradish and sticks of celery.
Products used in this Recipe: