Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup blueberries + extra to decorate
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp aqua-faba (the liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Crush the blueberries in a shaker or jar and add the lemon juice, honey, almond milk, olive oil and the aqua-faba.
- Shake vigorously without the ice to make the aqua-faba foamy, then add the ice and shake again for a few seconds.
- Strain into the serving glasses. Top up with ginger ale and garnish with blueberries.
Swap the honey for maple syrup to make this drink 100% vegan.