Recipe-31-Stuffed Mushroom Salad
An unexpected combination of textures and flavours all in one bowl of salad. Isn’t it nice to simplify and have everything served up in one go? Loaded with cheese the stuffed mushrooms are a classic culinary gem that goes with everything. For this rendition, we added onions, feta cheese and a dash of grated parmesan to make it irresistible!
Preheat the oven to 390°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and roughly chop the stems.
- Arrange the mushroom caps on the baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl combine the feta cheese with the parmesan. Add the mushrooms and onions to the mix.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the cheese filling and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Place the mixed greens in a serving bowl. Add the mushrooms.
Products used in this Recipe:
- Parchment paper
- Cutting board
- Measuring spoon
- Measuring cup